From Oct. 11-17, , , and will all offer dining deals and special events as part of the inaugural Castellucci Hospitality Group (CHG) Restaurant Week, their parent company.
Guests will have the opportunity to attend the following special dining events and score big on prix fixe meals throughout the week:
- Sunday, Oct. 11 – Fourth Annual All Chefs Dinner
- Monday, Oct. 12 – The Giving Kitchen Night
- Tuesday, Oct. 13 – CHG Cooking Classes – Big Green Egg Demo, Hands-on Pizza Making and Pintxo Making
- Wednesday, Oct. 14 – Bar Specials – Hands-on Cocktail Class, Negroni through the Ages, Buffalo Trace Whiskey Tasting and Txakoli and Cider Tasting
- Thursday, Oct. 15 – #TBT – Dishes from the original menu
- Friday, October 16, and Saturday, October 17 – Prix fixe menus at all four restaurants
CHG will reward guests with a dining passport that can be stamped by attending one or more of the aforementioned events during CHG Restaurant Week. Guests can redeem collected stamps for the following prizes:
- Two stamps – $25 CHG gift card
- Three stamps – $50 CHG gift card
- Four stamps – $75 CHG gift card
- Five stamps – $100 CHG gift card
- Six stamps – $125 CHG gift card
- Seven stamps – In-home chefs tasting with wine pairings for eight guests with CHG chef of choice (Sunday through Thursday only). Winner must visit at least three different restaurants to be eligible.